24 November 2010

[haute hardware] great success!

A slightly belated but huge THANK YOU to all those who came out to the Jingle Bash this past Saturday!  It was another home run by Etsy Dallas - they sure know how to put on a great show.  I saw a lot of familiar faces and met a lot of new people shopping my booth, so it was a super fun day.  Everyone who braved the crowds (and man, were there crowds!) in the name of shopping local and handmade, I salute you!  Here are a couple of shots from my booth (the banner is for a Facebook promo Etsy is doing):



And by some amazing feat, I actually found energy to list all of the remaining necklaces this week in my Etsy shop!  I'll tackle earrings this weekend, but my shop is already looking nice and full...for once!


6 comments:

Rod Cruz said...

I WAWNT ALL OF THAT!

The Bagboy said...

I feel like Olan Mills up in this piece.

Kellie said...

Wish I could have been there (bit of a hike from Boston ;), looks awesome!

Julia said...

aahh! just send the eyeglasses necklace up here & bill me. Glad the show was good, I wish I could have shopped your booth in person! xo

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

cute pics of you two! great seeing you last night too...I should have had you show me that hairdo!

joelle van dyne said...

aw that looks like so much fun! glad it turned out well. i wish i could've been there too for some shopping. ~joelle