12 November 2010

[haute mama] w28d7 ~ great job!

Hang onto your hats, I'm posting twice in a day.  I still have last weekend's baby shower to document, as well as more Jingle Bash banter, so I figured I'd better get crackin' on some of my post backlog. 

Just a quick outfit post from yesterday, which included work followed by The Tim & Eric Awesome Show (Great Job) Chrimbus Spectacular at the Granada Theater.  If you're not familiar with T&E, you just need to set your DVR to Adult Swim and see for yourself.  It's a little hard to put into words, to say the least. 



top: F21, skirt: American Apparel, boots: Seychelle's, bag: Rebecca Minkoff, scarf: World Market, necklace: Haute Hardware

One more for the cheap seats - shot of me in front of T & E's super rad bus (which according to an inside source couldn't be parked in front of their fancy hotel because of all the tongue action.  LAME.):


2 comments:

Rod Cruz said...

They can park in front of our house any day. :)

Kellie said...

love your boots!