09 November 2010

[i wawnt that] more jingle bash cravings

Today's edition of Etsy Jingle Bash features, i.e. things I will be sneaking away from my own booth to blow my money on, is dedicated to little ones.  There's something for everyone at the Bash, even the tiniest of shoppers!  For instance....

This rad dinosaur tee from Mama Dee's Boutique:

Spanish alphabet "El Búho" nursery print from mere designs:

And speaking of art for the nursery,  how great would this pelican print from Bee Things be in our nautical nursery?  It even features pelican poop, which means it would be perfect above the changing table.

If I were having a girl, I would certainly go home in the red after visiting Three Yellow Starfish's booth. 
(lookit those little peanuts wearing her Knot Dresses...*dies*)

And lest we forget mama - I'll be really shocked if I come home without this Lotería maternity tunic from XY Factory:

What are you craving from this year's Jingle Bash Artists?  Tell me what you've got your eye on, and then come & get it on November 20th at the Palladium!


1 comment:

Rod Cruz said...

I hope there's a cash machine close by that day!!!