09 March 2010

best costume for the day ~ 3.9

I like today's outfit better in person than in pictures.  That's just the way it goes sometimes.
I figured I'd be skipping the whole baggy/pleated/harem pants epidemic that's going around, until this silk pair called out to me at Forever 21 (yes, they are real silk, too).  They're fitted through the hips & bum which is why I like them more than a lot of the ill-fitting, sloppy (to me) ones that I've seen. 
Shoe Shot of my very favorite Loeffler Randall heels

pants: F21, blouse: JCrew, jacket: Walter, heels: Loeffler Randall, bag: Marc Jacobs

5 comments:

Rod Cruz said...

Isn't that a new bag you're holding?!? ;)

Celine said...

I LOVE this outfit. The shoes are so cute - as is that bag. Gimme. :) Also, did you cut you hair? It looks great.

C

haute hardware said...

Good observational skillz - I did cut my hair last night. :) It started off as a bang trim, but she ended up taking quite a bit off my ends as well. I needed it, so it's a good thing.

Carole said...

Super cute outfit, Erin. I'm loving your hair too.

Carole

joelle van dyne said...

i have those LR pumps too, and they are some of the best shoes ever! they look great on you. i love the harem pants.. i'm not always fond of that look, but you're right, the fitted top of the pants really makes them work well. ~joelle