02 July 2009

TGIF, I mean T

I think I'm still recovering from last weekend...oi. Thankfully we don't have much planned for this holiday weekend so I can finally catch up on sleep and my DVR.

This was actually yesterday's outfit:
My friend Nick commented that I wear this belt a lot, which is both observant of him and true. Sometimes I'm tempted to not even bother with a photo when I'm repeating something so much **cough**AA tees**cough**, but I think that's part of the beauty of a fashion blog. Seeing how someone really dresses every day & how they wear the same piece different ways. My friend Erin actually talks about the same thing in this post on her fab blog.

Last but not least, a shoe close-up. I got these strange, almost ugly Stuart Weitzmans on my last thrifting jaunt. I've been drawn to the menswear-inspired loafers & brogues that are everywhere lately, but it wasn't a trend I felt like shelling out a lot of money for. But $3 I could handle.


top: French Connection, jeans: Gap, shoes: Stuart Weitzman (thrifted), belt: vintage, bag: Rebecca Minkoff

No comments: