06 August 2009

tulle academy

This dress is the last Isaac Mizrahi for Target (R.I.P.) piece that I bought, and it set me back all of $8. To be honest, I don't love the top of it (hence the cardi in August), but I love the layers of tulle. It reminds me of Carrie's skirt in the opening credits of Sex & the City.
See? Same idea, sort of:Thus, I think I ended up channeling her with my big, messy, high bun as well.
dress: IM for Target, cardi: JCrew, shoes: Ciao Bella, bag: Hoakon Helga (Etsy), necklace: Haute Hardware, earrings: Banana Republic.


On a general note, I'm really unhappy with the state of my photos. I size them down & crop them in MS Paint, and the end result is always blurry. I'm going to experiment with uploading straight from Picasa to see what happens. But I don't have Picasa at work. >:O At any rate, I'm aware of the problem and will address it STAT.

5 comments:

Rod Cruz said...

Trust me, blurry pics work for that girl in the pink dress. ;)

Anonymous said...

you look super cute and long-legged!
xo, txshpr

Daer0n said...

You look great! i love your shoes :)

The Bagboy said...

I love this outfit, but I have one minor issue with it. To wit, I notice a distressing LACK of Dr. Fart in this picture.

Red Lipstick said...

Very cute outfit, love the shoes!