16 February 2009

day & night

When it rains it pours - I have two outfits to share today. I based my daytime outfit around this skirt that I made in my Make class last week. I love the print, and the color palette makes me think outside the box a little bit. I get so caught up in black/grey/navy sometimes (see my next outfit) that I forget about how fun brown can be. Like with pink.

sweater: Banana Republic, skirt: by me, bag: Marc Jacobs, boots: Frye, tights: Givenchy, earrings: Haute Hardware

Then this evening we went out for dinner at one of my favorite spots, The Porch. I wanted to dress up a little bit & also use my new Goldenbleu clutch. Goldenbleu is going out of business which sucks, but it meant me getting this $$$ clutch for next to nothing, so there's the silver lining I guess.



top: Target Go collection, jeans: Levis, clutch: Goldenbleu, booties: Sofft, earrings: Kohl's, jacket (last pic): Michael Kors
Posted by Picasa

No comments: